Help & Faq's
Although the app is branded as ‘KISS Collect’, you can catalog any items you like. For example, some users have 2, 3, 4 main categories:
- KISS Stuff
- Household Stuff
- Personal Stuff
Then inside each of these categories their subcategories are set up and relevant items cataloged within.
You can delete the sample categories which came with your app. Or you can move categories around. See below “How to manage categories”
You can easily add new categories by:
- Click the + sign in the bottom right corner.
- Select Add Category
- Type a name for the category and any notes
- If it’s a top level category, click the tick in top right corner or
- If it’s a sub-category, locate the top level category and tick the box to put into that category
- Click done
Simple. Just swipe left to bring up the red bar and click it. You will be asked to confirm if you want to delete.
You cannot delete a category if there are sub categories or items within it.
Simple! Just swipe right and click on the green bar.
From the bottom of the screen, click the + and then click on Add Items
Just go to the item that you want to delete.
- View the item
- Click the trash bin in the top right corner
- Confirm you want it deleted